Become A Campus Director
If you love food and are hoping to take on an exciting leadership opportunity this fall, consider applying to become a Campus Director with Homemade, a food-tech startup based out of New York City! Homemade is looking for students in select colleges to help establish an alternative to campus dining: home-cooked meals.
What is Homemade?
Homemade is an online and mobile food startup that connects hungry diners with local home cooks. Our team believes that a homemade meal is better than any dining hall offering, and our mission on campus is to provide a delicious alternative to the status quo, one meal at a time.
Who are we looking for?
Homemade is seeking outgoing self-starters with bad-ass communication and organization skills. We want community leaders who love food and want to help improve campus dining – while also nurturing new relationships among students and building community through food.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Passion for home cooking and technology
- Well-connected with student leaders, campus organizations and faculty
- Pulse on day- to- day campus life and social scene
- Well-versed and active in social media, especially Instagram and Snapchat
- Outgoing, ambitious, creative, and entrepreneurial – with exceptional communication skills
- Responsible, reliable, positive, optimistic and hard-working
- Quick decision-making abilities
- Event and marketing experience in a similar type of environment
- Recruit, onboard, and promote student cooks on campus
- Plan, market, and execute events on and off campus (i.e. food fairs, cook competitions, etc)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate institution
- 5-10 hours of availability per week
- Free food allowance from all student cooks
- Invaluable hands-on experience for building your professional skill set (…and résumé)
- Potential lead-in to a paid internship at Homemade HQ in NYC during Summer 2017
- Please note that this is an unpaid position
For further questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org